この記事を読むのに必要な時間は約 7 分 3 秒です。
Flip4Mac WMV 184.108.40.206
Flip4Mac WMV is a collection of QuickTime™ components that allow you to play, import and export Windows Media® files. Flip4Mac WMV can be used with most of your favorite QuickTime applications including Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote.
After installing Flip4Mac WMV you can play Windows Media files in QuickTime applications and view Windows Media content on the Internet using Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers.
By upgrading Flip4Mac WMV you will be able to import Windows Media files for conversion to other popular formats such as:
• MOV (Final Cut Pro, iMovie)
• MP4 (iTunes, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV)
• MPEG-2 (Video DVD)
• MP3 and AAC (iTunes, iPod, iPhone, iPad)
You can also create Windows Media files for distribution. These features are available in trial mode until you’re ready to purchase an upgrade.
You can purchase an upgrade at the Flip4Mac Store or directly from the software by selecting Flip4Mac WMV in the System Preferences application.
Additional QuickTime based applications such as QuickTime 7 Player Pro, Compressor, Episode or others may be required to convert WMV and WMA to other formats.
Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM)
While the Flip4Mac WMV plug-in provides superior playback performance, it is unable to play content that has been protected using Windows Media Digital Rights Management (DRM).
Flip4Mac WMV runs on Intel and PowerPC (G4/G5), Mac OS X versions 10.5 or later, and QuickTime versions 7.2.1 and later.
New Features in this Release
• Added a progress indicator while waiting for streams to buffer in web browsers.
Fixes in this Release
• Fixes an export scaling issue that causes video quality issues with source frame sizes not divisible by four.
• Fixes a problem exporting Silverlight templates.
• Fixes numerous problems in the Web browser plug-in that prevented streaming and playback of various sites and other problems with clicking and scrolling while in the plug-in.
• Adds support for Windows Media scripting. Note that scripting only works with Web browsers running in 32-bit mode. You may need to select “Open in 32-bit mode” in Finder’s Info pane for Safari or Firefox for scripting to work.
• Fixes a warning dialog issue with DRM protected content.
© 2005-2011 Telestream Inc. All rights reserved.